Cancellation & return policy
- Cancellation Policy
– Orders for any artwork pieces cannot be cancelled once they have been confirmed and processed due to the unique and bespoke nature of each piece. This includes made-to-order items and personalized pieces.
- Return Policy
– We understand that buying artwork online without seeing it in person may cause some apprehensions. However, due to the unique nature of each artwork piece sold, returns and exchanges are not generally accepted.
– In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please contact us immediately upon receipt of the order. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide full details of the damage along with photographic evidence.
– Upon receipt of your email and evidence of damage, we will review your case and determine whether a return, replacement, or refund is appropriate.
– If a return or replacement is approved, the artwork piece must be returned in the same condition as it was received, in the original packaging.
– If your return is approved, a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, as soon as possible but within 14 days following the day on which we acknowledged the damage.
– Please note that we are unable to refund any initial shipping charges for goods returned, other than for faulty items. The return postage is at your own cost and responsibility.
– We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will provide you with instructions on how to return the item to us.
Please note: It’s important to remember to check your artwork upon delivery, and any damage should be reported immediately. We are not responsible for any damage that occurs after delivery. If the artwork is damaged during the installation process, we cannot accept returns, provide exchanges, or issue refunds.